KASNEB | www.kasneb.or.ke Registration 2022 for May, June, November and December Examinations Online, Registration Form, Requirements, Registration Processs, Dates, Deadline, and Account Number.
KASNEB was established by the Government of Kenya on 24 July 1969. The Accountants Act, Cap 531 of the Laws of Kenya, which was enacted in July 1977, gave KASNEB retroactive recognition since its inception in 1969.
The mandate of the Board is the development of syllabuses, conduct of professional, diploma and technician examinations and certification of candidates in finance, accountancy, governance, management, information technology among other related disciplines; the promotion of its qualifications nationally and internationally and the accreditation of relevant training institutions.
KASNEB Online Registration and Requirements
A person seeking to be registered as a student for any of the diploma examinations must show evidence of being a holder of one of the following minimum qualifications:
(a) Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a mean grade C- or equivalent qualifications.
A person seeking to be registered as a student for any of the professional examinations must show evidence of being a holder of one of the following minimum qualifications:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with an aggregate average of at least grade C+ (C plus) provided the applicant has obtained a minimum of grade C+ (C plus) in both English and Mathematics or equivalent qualifications.
- Kenya Advanced Certificate Education (KACE) with at least TWO principal passes provided that the applicant has credits in Mathematics and English at Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) level of equivalent qualifications.
- KASNEB technician or professional examination certificate.
- A degree from a recognized university.
- Such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved by KASNEB.
KASNEB Registration Dates / Deadline 2022
Applicants intending to take the June examination must be registered not later than 30 November of the previous year, while those intending to take the December examination must register as students not later than the preceding 31 May.
Late registration may be accepted up to 15 February for the May / June sitting and 15 August for the November / December sitting after the normal closing date on payment of late registration fee, which is an additional 50% of the normal registration fee.
KASNEB Registration Form
The KASNEB Registration form is obtainable via the Official website, Follow these steps to download…
- Go to www.kasneb.or.ke
- Navigate to “Applications”
- Click on student resources tab to access the forms
- Select the one labelled “Registration Form”
- Download the form and fill with appropraite details
After filling the form hand it over to our staff at the nearest Centre.