Official Kenya Revenue Authority -KRA Contact Details, website, location, portal link, email address, telephone numbers, and other vital information about Kenya Revenue Authority -KRA.
Here on Keschoolinfo, You will get full information about the Kenya Revenue Authority -KRA and Contact Details as well as location, phone numbers, email addresses, and lots as obtained from the college website.
About Kenya Revenue Authority -KRA
The Kenya Revenue Authority was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya, which became effective on 1st July 1995. KRA is charged with collecting revenue on behalf of the government of Kenya.
The core functions of the Authority are: –
- To assess, collect and account for all revenues in accordance with the written laws and the specified provisions of the written laws.
- To advise on matters relating to the administration of, and collection of revenue under the written laws or the specified provisions of the written laws.
- To perform such other functions in relation to revenue as the Minister may direct.
A Globally Trusted Revenue Agency Facilitating Tax and Customs Compliance
To enhance mobilisation of government revenue and to facilitate growth in economic activities and trade by ensuring compliance with tax and customs laws.
Trustworthy, Ethical, Competent, Helpful, Simple
KRA Pin Registration
The following people and entities MUST have a KRA Pin Number;
- People who are employed
- People in business
- People who have rental income
- Students who wish to apply for a HELB Loan
- People who want to perform any of the transactions listed below
To Apply For a KRA Pin CLICK HERE