Official Communications Authority of Kenya Contact Details, website, location, portal link, email address, telephone numbers, and other vital information about Communications Authority of Kenya.
Here on Keschoolinfo, You will get full information about the Communications Authority of Kenya and Contact Details as well as location, phone numbers, email addresses, and lots as obtained from the college website.
About Communications Authority of Kenya -CA
Established in 1999 by the Kenya Information and Communications Act, 1998, the Authority is responsible for facilitating the development of the information and communications sectors including; broadcasting, cybersecurity, multimedia, telecommunications, electronic commerce, postal and courier services.
This responsibility entails:
- Licensing all systems and services in the communications industry, including; telecommunications, postal, courier and broadcasting.
- Managing the country’s frequency spectrum and numbering resources.
- Facilitating the development and management of a national cyber security framework.
- Facilitating the development of e-commerce.
- Type approving and accepting communications equipment meant for use in the country.
- Protecting consumer rights within the communications environment.
- Managing competition within the sector to ensure a level playing ground for all players.
- Regulating retail and wholesale tariffs for communications services.
- Managing the universal access fund to facilitate access to communications services by all in Kenya.
- Monitoring the activities of licensees to enforce compliance with the licence terms and conditions as well as the law.
A Digitally Transformed Nation.
Building a connected society through enabling regulation, partnership and innovation.
Contact Details of Communications Authority of Kenya
0703 042000, 0730 172000
Email: [email protected]