Joan School of Nursing Student Portal, Programmes and Courses offered.
You are warmly welcomed to our Centre of Excellence which offers value-added teaching, research, and public service.
Joan School of Nursing Student Portal | Joan School of Nursing E-Learning Portal, Joan School of Nursing Online Payment portal, How to login, sign in/up, retrieve, change, or reset your Joan School of Nursing Student portal login Password online.
Joan School of Nursing Student Portal
The portal is open to all irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided he/she have the portal login details.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers.
Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information. It can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance. It is also important to note the benefit of the student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- Joan School of Nursing Course Registration;
- Fees payment;
- Checking your results;
- Viewing your Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Deferment of Admission, and more.
>>>>Who Can Use The Joan School of Nursing Student Portal?
The Student Portal is no respecter of candidates, it does justice to all, there You can use it and I can use it, as well as;
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Programmes and Courses currently offered: –
- Diploma Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
- Certificate Kenya Enrolled Community Health Nursing
- Certificate in Medical Engineering
How to Login to Joan School of Nursing Student Portal
You can access the Joan School of Nursing Portal 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, notebooks, tablets, and even smartphones.
The student portal can be accessed via the steps below. Please Login by providing your Username and Password
- Open your internet browser
- Go to https://nckenya.com/
- Navigate to the “Student Portal” Page
- Kindly log in with your Student Admission No. / Employee Number and Password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
To help you get the most recent updates from Joan School of Nursing, Don’t hesitate to like our Facebook Page and also subscribe to our mailing lists.
For More Inquiries about the Joan School of Nursing, please, kindly drop a comment below We will respond to you ASAP.
DO NOT HESITATE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS!!