KUCCPS Student Portal Login Page.
KUCCPS student portal for the Academic year. as the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service and also the official website, benefits of using the student portal; tips on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
KUCCPS TVET Online Application Eligibility For 2022
The minimum requirements are:
- Mean Grade of D – (minus) and below for Artisan Certificate Courses
- Mean Grade of D (plain) and above for Craft Certificate Courses; and
- Mean Grade of C – (Minus) and above for Diploma Courses.
All KCSE certificate holders who have not benefited from Government sponsorship before are eligible to apply where they meet the minimum requirements, whichever year one did the KCSE examination.
If you wish to apply to KUCCPS for the Academic year, Apply here
Criteria of KUCCPS Placement for Degree and Diploma Programme
KUCCPS processes a candidate’s applications for placement on merit. Some of the factors they consider include;
- Student’s Performance in the examination
- Available choices in the course selected
- Available spaces or capacity in the university or college
- Affirmative action for gender
- Persons with disabilities
- Candidates from marginalized regions
How to Login to KUCCPS Student Portal
To login to the KUCCPS Student Portal, Follow the steps below.
Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
Use the link https://students.kuccps.net/login/ to access the KUCCPS Portal.
Login with your Index Number, and Password and follow the link in there. (Use Your Birth Certificate No. / KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your Initial Password).
Through the steps above, u will successfully access the KUCCPS Student Portal Login page.
More More inquiries, use the comment box, we will respond to you ASAP.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS.