United States International University -USIU Job Vacancy Application Portal 2022/2023 Application Form, Application method, How to apply and Application Closing date.
United States International University-Africa, situated in Nairobi, Kenya is the most diverse university in East and Central Africa with about 6,000 students from over 60 nations, and a global network of more than 22,000 alumni. Only USIU-Africa’s 35 degree programs have local and American accreditation in Sub-Saharan Africa.
USIU Invites Applications from qualified applicants, to apply for one of its numerous job vacancies available in the Institution.
United States International University -USIU Job Vacancy Details
- Institution: United States International University -USIU
- Job Type: Full Time/Part Time (Varies According to the Position)
- Closing Date: Not Specified
- Location: Kenya.
How to Apply for United States International University -USIU Jobs
Applying for any of the available vacancies is easy, just follow the steps below;
Step 1: Navigate to the Application Portal via the link below
Step 2: Locate the “Jobs” Portal
Step 3: Get the application form, fill the vacant spaces with correct your correct details
Step 4: Review your details and click, “Submit”
- USIU-Africa has neither appointed any agent(s) to recruit, nor collects any charges/fees on its behalf, for any vacancies it has announced. All University communication to potential candidates is specifically through the following email address: [email protected]
- The applicant should kindly indicate on the subject line (in case of email), whichever position s/he has applied for.
The Responsibilities, Eligibilities, Closing date, Job type and Requirements varies, depending on the position you are applying for, so the management recommends applicants to dive into the official job application portal via the link below for clarification.