KCPE 2021 Results
The KCPE Examination result for the 2021/2022 Session is out. Students are hereby advised to log in to the portal with their details to check results online.
Keschoolinfo.com has gathered the necessary information to assist students to check their results online as obtained from the official website.
KCPE Results Portal
To login to the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education -KCPE Results Portal Insert the User Name and Password which you used during the KCPE 2021 registration.
How to get KCPE Result
Below you will the different ways in which you can get your KCPE Result.
How to get KCPE Results 2021/2022 via SMS
To check your KCPE Results 2021/2022 by SMS send an SMS with your Index Number and the word KCPE in capital letters i.e (XXXXXXXXX KCPE) to 20076 for Safaricom, Airtel, and Telkom networks.
How to Download 2021/2022 KCPE Result Slips online for Candidates
School Headmasters will collect the results from the sub-county education offices for the candidates to finally collect them in the education centers. They can also access the KCPE results portal from this link http://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/
- Once you login to the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labeled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
- Wait for the result slips to load. When all the slips are loaded, click on the menu labelled ‘EXPORT’.
- Select the format you would like to export the KCPE Result Slips e.g. ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF’ formats.
- The KCPE Result slips will be downloaded to offline storage in your computer.
- You can then print the downloaded result slips.
Good luck As you Check your result.
Hope the post was Useful, Do not hesitate to Share it with Friends.