Official Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service -KEPHIS Contact Details, website, location, portal link, email address, telephone numbers, and other vital information about Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service -KEPHIS.
Here on Keschoolinfo, You will get full information about the Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service -KEPHIS and Contact Details as well as location, phone numbers, email addresses, and lots as obtained from the college website.
About Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service -KEPHIS
KEPHIS is the government parastatal whose responsibility is to assure the quality of agricultural inputs and produce to prevent adverse impact on the economy, the environment and human health.
KEPHIS was formed by Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service Act 2012 and its mission is to provide a science-based regulatory service by assuring plant health, quality of agricultural inputs and produce for food security, globally competitive agriculture, and sustainable development.
Healthy plants, safe trade and sustainable agro-environment for a prosperous Kenya.
To provide a science based regulatory service by assuring plant health, quality of agricultural inputs and produce for food security, globally competitive agriculture and sustainable development.
- Customer focus
- Professionalism and Integrity
- Results Oriented
- Innovation and Creativity
- Corporate Social Sustainability
- To protect plants from pests, weeds and invasive species.
- To facilitate review and strengthening of the policy, legal and regulatory framework, so that it is in tandem with both local and international agricultural sector emerging issues.
- To contribute towards improved levels of agricultural productivity.
- To support compliance to market requirements.
- To build adequate technical and infrastructural capacity to facilitate efficient and effective delivery of the KEPHIS mandate.
- To mobilize adequate financial resources and ensure optimal allocation and utilization to enable full implementation of planned programmers and activities.
- To enhance synergies through information and resource sharing with stakeholders and partners.
- To enhance the visibility and corporate image of KEPHIS.