NSFAS is the National Student Financial Aid Scheme which is a government loan and bursary fund for students at public institutions. NSFAS application and registration opens in the later part of the year for students with the NSFAS closing date usually being in the next calendar year.
NSFAS Applications 2023
Applications for NSFAS 2023 funding are open for learners and out of school youth who wish to further their studies at any public TVET college or Universities across the country.
Visit the Application Portal below and apply now!
If you have already applied Check your NSFAS Application Status.
How to Apply For NSFAS 2023 Online
You can Apply Online via https://www.nsfas.org.za/content/ using a cellphone, Tablet computer, or any electronic device. Follow these simple steps below to Apply;
- Visit NSFAS Application Portal
- Click On Registration to create an account with them (SEE HOW)
- Fill in your correct details
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab and complete the sections on the screen
- Upload required supporting documents where applicable
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Don’t leave your personal information exposed and unattended.
- Log out of your myNSFAS after using it.
If you do not have a digital device or access to the internet, do not stress, simply pop into your nearest National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) or Thusong Centre to apply following the same steps.
To help you get the most recent updates about NSFAS, subscribe to our mailing lists.
For More Inquiries about NSFAS Application, kindly drop a comment below we will respond to you ASAP, or reach out at your convenience via NSFAS Contact details.
SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS!