Sharks Web Services Limited Job Vacancies Application Portal 2022/2023 Application Form, Application method, How to apply and Application Closing date.
Do you Value working with people of all backgrounds towards a vital goal? Thrive in a dynamic, complex environment? Want a career where your ideas and contributions make a difference? Strive for excellence in every aspect of your work? Then you have what it takes to help the Institution achieve excellence! Therefore;
Sharks Web Services Limited Invites Applications from qualified applicants, to apply for one of its numerous job vacancies available in the Company.
Sharks Web Services Limited Job Vacancy Details
- Company: Sharks Web Services Limited
- Job Type: Full Time/Part Time (Varies According to the Position)
- Closing Date: Not Specified
- Location: Kenya.
How to Apply for Sharks Web Services Limited Jobs
Applying for any of the available vacancies is easy, just follow the steps below;
Step 1: Navigate to the Application Portal via the link below
Step 2: Locate the “Jobs” Portal
Step 3: Get the application form, fill the vacant spaces with correct your correct details
Step 4: Review your details and click, “Submit”
If you are interested in any of these positions, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before each vacancies deadline, at 5:00 PM East Afrikan Time (EAT). Please make sure that your cover letter adheres to the following instructions:
- The document should be in Microsoft Word 2016 format (.docx).
- The document need not be a formal cover letter (i.e., there is no need to include elements such as addresses, a salutation, or a signature). Instead, it should be a two-paragraph document in prose form explaining why you feel you are the best candidate for the SEO specialist position.
- It should have no more than 200 words, and you should write it in your own words.
- State your salary expectations (give a specific figure).
NOTE: The Responsibilities, Eligibilities, Closing date, Job type and Requirements varies, depending on the position you are applying for, so the management recommends applicants to dive into the official job application portal via the link below for clarification.