The Telepost Sacco Society Limited Online Application Portal, Forms, How to Apply, Application Procedure, Requirements and Application Closing Date.
About Telepost Sacco Loan
The loan is meant to assist members who need to undertake development projects, this is a major loan for purposes such as land purchasing, house purchase/building, car purchase etc
The loan facility is processed and disbursed once monthly
The Telepost Sacco Application Portal is opened for all wishing to Apply for a loan, therefore; all candidates are required to go online for their Telepost Sacco Application Exercise. Check Details Below.
How to apply for a Telepost Sacco Loan as a First Time Applicant
- Access the Telepost Sacco Student Portal and click on “Become a member” to register.
- Once you create the account, log in and pick the First Time Loan Application Form you want.
- Access and fill the loan application form.
- It is mandatory that you print TWO copies of the Loan Application Form you have filled.
- Take the two forms you have printed to the relevant authorities for stamping.
- It is also mandatory that you retain a complete copy of the Loan Application Form
Telepost Sacco Loan Application Requirements
In order to be qualified to apply for the Telepost Sacco Loan, the following is required of you
- Photocopy of National identity card
- Duly filled membership application form
- Passport sized photo will be taken at the Sacco
How to Create a Telepost Sacco Portal Account
To Create a Telepost Sacco Account, follow the guidelines;
Visit our website www.Telepost Sacco.co.ke
Click on “Apply for a Loan”
Click “Register Here” to register your credentials (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, *ID Number, *Valid Email Address, Password) and Click “Sign Up”
An *Activation Link is immediately sent to your personal email address.
Login to your personal email address to access the Telepost Sacco Portal *activation link and click on it.
Login to the Telepost Sacco Portal from the activation link
Update Personal and Residence Details and Click “Save”
Choose Appropriate Loan Product to Apply
• Each applicant pays a one-off non-refundable membership joining fee of Kshs. 1000/=
• The Share Capital is Kshs 15,000.
• Minimum Deposit contribution is Kshs. 2,300/= (The Kes 300 is Benevolent fund.)
Telepost Sacco Loan Application Form Download PDF, The Loan Application form is a available on pdf, and downloadable Here
Telepost Contact Details
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!